40 Challenges for Skilled Entrepreneur is a project developed by six European partners specialized in the training of soft skills for entrepreneurs and which consists in the development of a tool aimed at people with entrepreneurial concerns with a low level of qualification.
The 40 Challenges tool allows the initial self-diagnosis of the entrepreneur's soft professional skills. Skills that will be important or decisive for their success as an entrepreneur. Once the test is finished, the application will provide an individualized report on the level of development of entrepreneurial skills and a catalog of resources and experiences for the development and improvement of these skills. This catalog contains short videos, real experiences, success stories and other resources, optimized for viewing through mobile terminals.
The Project 40 Challenges for the Qualified Entrepreneur has consisted of the creation, for two years, of two intellectual products and the carrying out of various activities to ensure their completion:
• Intellectual product 1.- Self-diagnosis tool and individualized recommendations for the development of Soft Skills for the Entrepreneur.
The project partners conducted an analysis to identify the 40 skills that an entrepreneur must put into practice to have the best chance of success.
They created a test to measure the level of development of soft skills of the entrepreneur with recommendations for improvement.
• Intellectual product 2.- Training challenges for the development of Soft Skills for the Entrepreneur.
Didactic materials and training methodologies were developed to improve the soft skills of entrepreneurs.
For teaching materials and resources, partners provided videos, training routines, exercises, and a resource bank was created. The didactic material focused on the 40 soft skills that a successful entrepreneur must develop.
• The partners created a network of contacts with organizations in their territory that work with people from the group to whom this project is directed, in order to receive advice on the realization and implementation of the project. The members of this network were invited to the dissemination events of the project, to the multiplier events and to the training activity that took place at the end of the project. As a result of these exchanges, an additional section was generated in the application to allow the participation of these entities in the training, through a system of individualized tutoring or mentoring, in the event that users require it.
• The Products were published in English and in the languages of the 6 partners.
• The partners established a system to ensure the quality of the intellectual products.
• The partners designed a mobile application for self-diagnosis and development of soft skills through training challenges, with a download system that does not require an internet connection, with the aim of making training more accessible and to give the opportunity to potential entrepreneurs to develop skills in the field of entrepreneurship.
• For the transfer of the results, the partners held various events where they delivered promotional material.