How did you get in contact with the 40 Challenges Project?
It is very interesting because one of my friends had to talk to CPIP to find out the objectives of the project. He had to attend a workshop that day so he asked me to contact CPIP. In this way I came to find out about the project and to be passionate about what would be developed as activities and tasks. I think it is a very useful Erasmus+ project not only for trainees, but also for entrepreneur, mentors and facilitators.
What Soft Skills where more attractive for you?
I already added on my personal Agenda the rest of soft skills because there was no enough time to take a look at all of them. The ‘’tested’’ soft skills were:
How many Challenges were you able to fulfill?
The available time gave me the chance to fulfill the following challenges:
- CONSIDER THE OPPOSITE BY MAKING GOOD DECISIONS;
- DEVELOP SOME FLEXIBILITY;
- LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES;
- REVIEW THE MOTIVATIONS THAT BLOCK OR DELAY YOUR INTERVENTIONS;
- FIND A WELL OF INSPIRATION AND SET DIRECTION FOR YOUR DAY;
- MEDITATE, ENHANCE AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS;
- POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT.
What concrete results did you get implementing these Challenges?
Based on the learning experience gathered by implementing the challenges mentioned above the following concrete results can be successfully highlighted:
- Better decisions in the personal and professional life;
- More learning materials for entrepreneurs;
- More flexible in making decisions;
- Good mood and desire to get involved in the field of entrepreneurship;
- Clear goals for entrepreneurial success etc.
Do you think your work as an entrepreneur will improve?
Yes, I think so because the trends are creating new challenges. The learners/entrepreneurs will need
not just to strengthen the existing soft skills but to develop new ones.
Would you recommend the 40 Challenges Project to others? Why?
Yes, I would recommend the 40 Challenges project, as well as the developed activities/challenges to others because the OER approach of the project will help many key actors in entrepreneurship and low-skilled adults to improve the existing soft skills. It is an excellent way to benefit from a self-evaluation – be more aware about your qualities and weaknesses.